Introduction du Musée : HomeIntroduction du MuséeCorporate Identity
- It was completed by Leonard Usso who participated in the Gyeongnam Sculpture Symposium which was a part of the effort to create an outdoor sculpture park within the museum complex. Taking the artist one month to finish, the title of the work is 'Dance of Wind', and was chosen as the mascot for its friendly image.
- Title: Dance of Wind
- Artist: Leonard Usso
- Material: Bronze
- Technique: Hammer technique
- Artwork description :
- Dance of Wind' is a representation of human mind.
- Like wind, the human mind is volatile, and changes frequently.
- The larger-than-life figures were made with bronze using traditional and contemporary techniques.
- It is the largest bronze work created without the use of support beams.