현재 페이지 위치 : homeEducation/EventEducationvolunteers
- - Museum guide volunteers will be tasked to maintain an orderly atmosphere, and provide various services to visitors.
- - Library guide volunteers will be responsible for helping visitors access the materials they seek.
- No admission fee
- Certificate of volunteer service will be issued
- Salary of \10,000for half a day
- Free access to educational programs offered by the museum
Working hours Morning Afternoon March - October 10 : 00 ~ 15 : 00 15 : 00 ~ 19 : 00 November - February 10 : 00 ~ 14 : 30 14 : 30 ~ 18 : 00
- - Volunteers can choose their work day, from Tuesday to Sunday (They must work for more than 1 day per week)
- - Volunteers are welcomed all year round.
- (Students with related majors will be given preference. Call for details.)
Who can apply?
- Healthy, law-abiding individuals between the age of 18 to 65.
How to apply
- - Download and fill out the form online, and email it.
- - Gyeongnam Art Museum, administration desk (west wing, 4th floor)
- - Park Min-Ji / 055-211-0312 / email@example.com